A. General information
The swisspartners Group comprises the following companies:
- swisspartners Group AG, Zürich, Beteiligungsgesellschaft Investment Network
- swisspartners Marcuard Heritage AG, Zürich
- swisspartners Wealth Services AG, Zürich
- swisspartners Versicherung AG, Vaduz
- swisspartners AG, Vaduz
- swisspartners Insurance Company SPC Ltd., Cayman Islands
- swisspartners AG, Zürich
- swisspartners Advisors Ltd., Zürich
- swisspartners Corporate AG, Zürich
When handling your personal information, we are committed to protecting your privacy and, therefore, we exercise the necessary care in processing your personal information.
The swisspartners websites may also contain links to other websites. These other websites are not controlled by swisspartners. Visiting such websites is therefore at your own responsibility. swisspartners cannot assume responsibility or liability for such other websites, their content or privacy practices.
B. Security of your personal information
To protect your personal data, swisspartners has established appropriate security standards.
- swisspartners processes your personal data for the purpose of management, maintenance and improvement of its website as well as of analysing your behaviour on the website. The data processed in this way are in principle all relevant information about your computer and the connections, such as IP address, operating system or browser type and version, in order to enable the connection and use of the website as well as the data exchange. And further, all information on the websites from which you accessed or forwarded to the swisspartners website, as well as date and time; all tracked subpages and links (URL Clickstream) during the visit to the swisspartners website, as well as date and time; all information collected through cookies or similar technologies (for more information, please refer to the separate “Cookies” section).
- On its website, swisspartners publishes the newsletter, «swisspartners’ view», which covers selected specialist topics in finance and politics and provides information about swisspartners events. You may subscribe to this publication.
- The data types processed here are: your name and your contact data as well as the desired correspondence language.
- By registering for the newsletter, you agree that we will send to your e-mail address information about specialist topics and our services.
- You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on a link directly on the newsletter or by sending a message to email@example.com.
- With your consent we can also process your concerns via the contact form. Please note that in addition to your name and contact details, we also process all data disclosed by you in the contact form. We therefore kindly urge you to support our security efforts by not disclosing any sensitive or not required information.
C. Cookies and similar technologies
The general purpose of cookies is to improve the performance and use of the website. In addition, cookies can also serve advertising purposes.swisspartners uses on its websites cookies and similar technologies from Google Analytics.
You can change your cookie settings in the browser at any time or completely refuse to accept cookies, thus restricting the transfer of your personal data. Please keep in mind, however, that in this case you may not be able to benefit from some functions and features of the website.
A detailed explanation of cookies and how they work can be found on the All About Cookies website. http://www.allaboutcookies.org
D. Recipient and transmission of your personal data to a third country
swisspartners can pass on your personal data within the corporate Group for the purpose of central administration.
Only in exceptional cases, would swisspartners transmit your personal data to a third country within the corporate Group without an adequacy decision of the EU Commission. Here we ensure adequate processing.
E. Duration of storage of your personal information
Your personal data will only be stored by swisspartners for as long as this is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose and / or there exists a legal basis.
F. Exercise of your rights
You have a right to information about the processing of your personal data, as well as to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition to processing. You can also exercise your right to data portability.
If you wish to exercise your right to complain to swisspartners, please contact our responsible supervisory authority.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org